Who are we?
We are a boutique investment management and financial planning company. Our goal is for you to understand your money, your portfolio and help you realize your dreams. We help take the angst out of managing investments, retirement, estate and tax planning. We create a roadmap to retirement that incorporates your timeline and your lifestyle.
We show you where best to save, how much to save and then work to get you the best returns for your risk tolerance.
We are a fee only investment advisory firm. We work for you. We do not have any proprietary products and we are not paid by a third party hence there are no conflicts of interest. Our fees are totally transparent. We want to be measured against our service in the most honest, upfront way. There are no hidden costs.
We will only use an investment we feel is the very best for you.
How do we help?
We work to grow your money by investing in the stock and bond markets. We take discretionary control limited to trading to choose and monitor your investments. In addition, we bring all of your pieces of your financial life together to focus on your goals. We review your tax planning, estate planning, life insurance and retirement planning.
We work to be sure you are minimizing taxes and maximizing investment returns.
How do we work?
Simply call us! We meet with you to see how we might best meet your needs. We ask you to bring in your current investments, social security statements, pension information, (if it’s applicable) and last year’s taxes. If it’s difficult to gather this information, don’t worry! If we absolutely need it, we will work to gathering the information later. We do not charge for an initial meeting. We want to be sure we are a good fit for what you are looking for.
If we cannot help you and we are able to refer you to another firm, we are happy to do so.
What kinds of areas can you help with?
We help many types of individuals, families and small businesses with investing and retirement planning.
Some concerns we can help you with (and more):
• Can I afford to retire?
• How much of an income can I take from my investments now that I am retired?
• Which account is best to take from first in retirement?
• What should my portfolio allocation be now that I’m considering retirement?
• Can you help me set up an IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, Individual K?
• I just received an inheritance, how do I invest it and yet not lose it?
• I need to set up my 401k/403b, but what investment options should I choose?
• Should I rollover my Pension or take a monthly payout?
• How do I rollover my 401k and how much can I take as an income?
• Do I need a will or a trust?
• I have extra money in savings,where should I invest it?
• How much do I need to save per year for retirement?
• Is it better to contribute to a Roth IRA, IRA or 401K?
How do we get paid?
We are paid an investment advisory fee based on your portfolio value. If the portfolio grows, we are paid more, if it falls, we are paid less.
Hence our goals are the same as yours, to grow your portfolio.